Forms and Documents for Group Events
The following forms are required for your stay at Koronis Ministries. To complete the online version of each form, simply click on the online form links below. If you would prefer to complete these forms by hand, you may choose to download and print them from the download form links. Forms completed online do not need to be printed and brought to camp. If not completed online, forms MUST be printed, filled out, and brought to camp check-in.
Release of Liability Waiver
- One waiver per adult guest. Minors may be listed on a guardian's form.
- Online form - Click link to complete form online.
- Download form - Print, complete, sign and bring form with you to camp check-in.
Guidelines for your stay at Koronis Ministries
Guest Group Agreement (For your group leader only)
Below are the guidelines listed in the Guest Group Agreement for group leaders to review – a deposit along with a signature on your Guest Group Agreement will confirm your reservation. Your individualized Guest Group Agreement will be sent out once the general details are finalized on your reservation plans – it can be modified and adjusted as needed. For example, if you choose to add a meal to your retreat plan, just discuss it with the Guest Services team at Koronis Ministries, and we will be happy to adjust your reservation. When you sign the Guest Group Agreement, your group agrees to the following guidelines:
- Group communication plan: To better prepare for guest needs and to be good stewards of the resources given to us , we request that the group leader notify Koronis Ministries at least 30 days in advance of your event date to confirm your estimated number of participants . We also ask that the group leader notify Koronis Ministries of final estimated numbers at least 14 days in advance of your event date. If Koronis Ministries is not notified by the days mentioned above, it is the financial responsibility of the group to pay a minimum of 80% of the expected number of participants from the lasted updated numbers.
- Financial settlement plan: Deposit (indicated in contract) is due with signed contract. Unless otherwise arranged, group fees will be paid in full by the last day of your event. Payment for deposit or fees can be by credit card, cash, or check. Checks should be made payable to "Koronis Ministries."
- Cancellation guidelines: If the group event must be cancelled, the full deposit is non-refundable, but no other charges will be due provided Koronis Ministries is notified more than 30 days before the start date of the event. If, however, the group event is cancelled within 30 days or less notice until the start date of the event, the group will be responsible to pay 20% of the total charges of the event based on the last estimated numbers.
- Facilities guidelines: If significant or costly damage occurs due to misuse or abuse of the facilities , the group will be charged for the cost of repair or replacement. Koronis Ministries reserves the right to reassign facilities at no additional cost to the group . Although this rarely occurs, you will be notified of the change as soon as possible.
- Insurance guidelines: It is expected that group attending Koronis Ministries will have insurance coverage for their retreat activities . Proof of insurance may be requested.